I stole this from my friend Christin’s blog. I love it and loved reading her answers! And I had to steal one 🙂
Here are 10 things that I should like, but don’t:
1. Television show CSI. Apparently it’s the #1 crime drama series. I’m loyal to Law and Order SVU. I tried watching CSI Miami, and couldn’t get past 2 seconds of David Caruso.
2. Decorating in neutral colors. God gave us colors for a reason. Don’t be afraid to use them on your walls! It will brighten up your day and your home. The best part about moving to a new place is getting to re-paint the walls. Neutral colors are so blah.
Nice, but kinda booooring:
Fun, fresh, vibrant!
3. Scarves. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re adorable. But having something constantly wrapped around my neck makes me feel itchy and suffocated.
4. I’m borrowing this one from Christin. Thongs. I seriously don’t get how women can find them comfortable. A piece of floss constantly up your bum? No thanks! Maybe if I had a really flat booty I could get away with it, but I don’t. I’d rather suffer the embarrassment of underwear lines…
5. French fries. Can’t stand them. Never will like them. French fries with ketchup is the most disgusting thing in the world.
6. Contemporary Christian Music. No Shane & Shane, Matt Redman, Chris Tomlin, Hillsong. They all sound the same, use the same lyrics (basically), and the same beats. Give me some hymns, Gospel, or old school (Rich Mullins, Keith Green). These are what speak to me the most.
7. Pumpkin pie. I can’t stand the taste or the texture. Something about making pie out of a vegetable just doesn’t sit right with me.
8. Hair in my face. Be it long, short, or medium length. I can’t stand to have hair covering my ears or in my face. I’ve tried side-swept bangs a couple of times and they inevitably end up pinned back with a bobby pin. Trying to wear my hair down lasts all of maybe 2 hours and then my hair always goes into a ponytail. I so wish I had the strength to keep it down. I don’t. It drives me crazy.
9. Blush. Since I’ve always struggled with my cheeks being TOO rosy (when it’s cold or hot my entire cheeks from my eyes to my chin turn bright red), I’ve never understood why people put make on to make their cheeks more rosy?
10. U2. Now, I’ll probably get blasted for posting this b/c they have cult-like followers…but I really don’t like their music. I think they have great lyrics, and a great witness as believers pushing for social justice. I just really don’t like their music.
I would love to hear what your top 10 are!